2011年12月12日星期一

Time rush

Time rush, but to the end of a blink of an eye. In turn passed this year, new year coming. Recall the beginning of the year when we all cherish ambitions come to the end of the year we have harvested it? It is only a personal know.
Remember when we were so carefree, and never feel worry. The so-called do not know what it means trouble. However, with increasing age, the attendant troubles are increased. Sing a song so I do not want to grow up, may be true, we do not want to grow up, but how could, and everyone has the time he grew up, no one should accept that he grew up in this a reality.
Small, we all grew up dreaming of his hurry, but to grow up and then we would not want to grow up.
This may be a psychological bar. When I wanted to do is not the same.
Time rush. 2012 has been slowly coming to us, 2011 will have passed, this year you regret what you do it? If it please hurry to complete, do not wait until it is too late to regret it later.

Luxury watches have been in these enduring. Watch all people no matter what's going to wear it, isabel marant flats and cheap isabel marant betty and Cheap Isabel Marant and we all like and love him. I have always been a big fan of Bvlgari watch one. I like Bulgari has 10 years, ten years I have been always like a.

没有评论:

发表评论