2012年4月5日星期四

My brother

Riding a bicycle, braved the drizzle, although some coolness, but Mongolia rainfall or reminds me the instant he good.
He sang the tune with me extremely happy; he informed me to climb greater compared to mountains, extremely happy; compete with me, and extremely ready to ... I really feel the warmth of his "education" when.
is ordinarily a quiet night, I available the computer, the QQ, a brand brand new message, he is:
Afternoon where? Not informed you, the girls do not usually playing, intricate society, misunderstandings, not one day time be marketed and nevertheless help grownup males and ladies count the finances as your brother, I possess the appropriate pipe you, you need to respect me. "
Saw a message, I really feel equally delighted and sad. Joy because: He is not my individual sibling than my elder sibling can be worried about me. Sad because: I make him worry.
relatively a few times, I produced a mistake, he will help me correct, I am badly using the exam, he would comfort me ...
"My brother, i experienced been badly using the exam, letting the instructor and everyone is disappointed, and factors on how to do?"
"This may be the mock exams, all right, but subsequent time, and badly using the exam, multi-point struggle using the potential additional happy. Only allows that you look at this bad, every solo wishes to go to their utmost. Can not usually forgive his mistakes, to strive for. "
"......"
The rainfall nevertheless kept underground, have been extremely cozy heart. Bustling streets, misty rain, reminds me of him - my brother!

Bulgari is one of my favorite brands,bvlgari bvlgari watch price and Bvlgari Assioma steel watch and capy bvlgari diagono he was very obsessed with a Bulgari watches, Bulgari watches I have a feeling of longing.

没有评论:

发表评论