2012年10月6日星期六

ZENITH moon phase watch

Polished stainless steel deep color and exquisite so that only the phase of the moon table there is a sense of magic, with a black crocodile leather strap, different levels of sanding duties attractive.
Exquisite face plate so that I can not help but surprises, sword-hour, minute pointer exudes an English air breathtaking momentum, deliberately deviate from the 12 o'clock position the brand the Logo to balance the 1 to 2 o'clock date window, not feel unbalanced proportion of the face plate layout, especially the large date window is not only practical, high, with Paris hobnail face plate with three-dimensional time scale, so the whole watch is apparent from simple to complex visual hierarchy, large date window makes clear, no need to watch them one by one to find the time, and very welcome, some fans said Brand Logo tune is the 12 o'clock direction we go, I'd think this is the unique characteristics of each watch.
Only Captain Series large date window moon phase watch In addition to stainless steel case, ZENITH rose gold version, but I think the stainless steel table body is the most suitable for the style of watch, because I think this stainless steel texture can set off simple and elegant and refined features of this watch, on the contrary, rose gold touches makes me feel slightly heavy burden visually.
Large star logo can clearly see ZENITH signs by the transparent case back of the watch back, automatic disk order operator should brand Logo shape and hollow, so fancy practice is actually rare, but the ZENITH of the table back automatically makes a difference , compared to most of the brands directly in the automatic disk engrave India's own brand logo, ZENITH more unique; As for the classic Geneva corrugated scale pattern polished very carefully, careful workmanship, under the light shine showing the luster of the multi-level, really beautiful! Skills polished, ZENITH really a cinch, friends have been the first to buy the watch, I borrowed his admiration of some good through friendship, the naked eye can see the real table, I found the watch polished cast all particularly bright, wonderful luster simply the suction eye index Pobai!
Do not see from the bottom cover movement equipped with a module of the actual situation, but it is equipped with the Elite 691 automatic winding movement in the large date module the ZENITH signs Elite movement equipped month phase, the overall structure of the movement is very complete, people did not have to worry about travel time accurate or not, say, be able to make the El Primero automatic chronograph movement the ZENITH, believe also do not have to worry about other watches precision; For practicality, with waterproof 50 meters clear when partial information and, most suction eye-date design, has perhaps the most high-quality watches.
Bulgari watch my favorite. Bvlgari watch from high school, I really like. The first Bulgari watches buy in when I was 20 years old. bvlgari watches replica and replica bulgari watches and fashion bvlgari watches That is a classic watch. Very good-looking. So far, I have saved there. Even piece watch already was young when I defaced. However, I think it is very memorable value.

没有评论:

发表评论