You say that people in my entire life living in the world is for what? Some people desperatefor money to work hard to earn money, but in the end what will happen? Legs to a board ora Western Paradise, and no difference between ordinary people. Some people are willing to enjoy a comfortable life, even if he did not have enough money to buy luxury, expensive cars, he also feel that life is very posture has color. In Zhao's essay, there are so many words, people that life's most painful thing is that the money not spent, dead, in fact, thatthere are also some truth, not fabrications, is ah, and strive for a lifetime of why the moneyto the dead, he did not enjoy, that is how sad ah.
Some people say that people in the world that want to open, the flower of flowers, the playof the play, do not wait until after the death of regret. May be some people would say, then we can leave future generations ah, let them enjoy a better life, ah, I think what you need,future generations will be their own efforts, even if you earn in this life but also his enough of the money that is no meaning for him, because he felt that to enjoy the legacy of our ancestors is a shameful thing, at least I think so.
So I think it is people still want to open my entire life, let's open, do not look anything heavy,just like their own happiness, in this point we can learn more foreigners, who at this pointon more than the Chinese will live, and we can learn from him, but can not copy other people's over, we also need to process, after all, the two countries is not the samesituation.
So I think it is in this world is like a prescription, had happily finished in this life.
Yesterday a friend sent me a birthday watch, wait until the end of a birthday party when I open one to see is a beautiful Bvlgari watches.swiss bvlgari Watches and Replica Bvlgari watches and replica bvlgari I really like that watch, the watch has been a long time to buy that piece of hungry, that is has not been able to buy, did not think he sent me one I'm really happy.
没有评论:
发表评论