I have a friend named Li Gang, he is a very light and very cute student, every time I see weare very pleased to greet us, so he has very good relationships, his family was wealthy, hisfather we watch the city opened a store. But he never went home to show off his wealth, he likes to mingle with us.
Then he who can best see his money is his watch, and he likes to watch, do not know isunder the influence of his parents, or how, anyway, he is very like the watch, he often likes to wear treasure Bulgari's watch, I asked him that why you like with this brand of watch ah, he said: I think this watch is suitable for me, I can bring out. Then the silly smile, and then theytear topic.
Once he invited me to his house to play, to his family I know how much his family loved the watch, entered in his house, they will be able to see an old grandfather clock. The kind ofbeautiful, also very fine, looks on giving a noble feeling. Then the family frame mounted witha lot of places some valuable posters. Since that to his house after I know how his familylike to watch the.
Then he who can best see his money is his watch, and he likes to watch, do not know isunder the influence of his parents, or how, anyway, he is very like the watch, he often likes to wear treasure Bulgari's watch, I asked him that why you like with this brand of watch ah, he said: I think this watch is suitable for me, I can bring out. Then the silly smile, and then theytear topic.
Once he invited me to his house to play, to his family I know how much his family loved the watch, entered in his house, they will be able to see an old grandfather clock. The kind ofbeautiful, also very fine, looks on giving a noble feeling. Then the family frame mounted witha lot of places some valuable posters. Since that to his house after I know how his familylike to watch the.
没有评论:
发表评论