2012年5月21日星期一

My friends like jewelry

I have a friend like all kinds of jewelry.His home inside a box is designed to display the jewelry he bought that box a few years ago I bought him, but now the inside of a large box filled with a variety of jewelry.As long as you say out of the jewelry, we can find in his treasure chest inside. Every time she come forward will be careful to dress, may be the girls are like beautiful, so we always say, your dress is so beautiful to seduce Who. To joke she is a very open, very late opening is not likely to get angry, so we often, and his open some of the jokes. She did not how to be angry. I remember once again, with Bulgari diamond ring out, we were all very beautiful, and all praised her a few words, do not boast Fortunately, boast of a few is even more can not stand her even more people can not stand the more that show off their Bulgari ring. But to be honest her Bulgari ring is very good, I think the itching. The ring is to give people a feeling of bright spots, can make a very ordinary person into focus slowly, I also understand the Bulgari ring, slowly like Bulgari jewelry.

没有评论:

发表评论