2012年5月31日星期四
My extra-curricular activities
My after-school life as varied, colorful: like playing badminton, chess, basketball ...... and so I like to say that the most like it or badminton.
Today it is the weekend! I can come to an opponent to play badminton with me, "speak of the devil," Dad came back, I rushed past a smiling face and said: "a good big brother to play badminton with my brother said:" No ah, I have things tomorrow! "I said:" I no longer like Hello the "my brother had to promise me but please expand.
In this way we pick up a racket war, I will serve, when we go to war, I called the "swing ball brother look bad, he used the" diversion "to fight and we strike it exciting but I was already extremely weak , and finally defeated, Big Brother victory, he had just run away, I said: "failure is the mother of success, lost time, there is next time." so we have started a new one, the brother said: also make you fat first. "This time I did not once have played roundabout ball and brother error again and again, and finally I won, I am very pleased.
Yesterday was my Father's Day, I gave my father bought a full gold Bulgari watch.He was very pleased, Bvlgari rose gold sapphire gemstone bracelets and Bvlgari Brown Leather Bracelet and bvlgari earrings for girls said he likes to watch a long time.I see his happy smile warm.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论