2012年6月3日星期日

The message is to me

Lifestyle, there are many drawbacks. Sometimes you experience it, you will be retrogression. Sometimes the guts to get over. When you have to face disappointment, made the decision to provide it up, someone to motivate you to get over, to overthrow it. When I experience a drawback, there to go along with me, regardless of what I experienced. In the part to motivate me to do. With his motivation, I have a powerful perseverance to courageous the gas, his relaxation, I know a really like, a relaxation in the drawback. Do you know who this man? He is my dad. Since child decades, I was a rest, regardless of rainfall or wind flow shout are a rest, I dislike my dad because he had never been to me the strict specifications when I was youthful, he never chuckle, whether I experienced drawbacks. he has a individuals to beat it. I am 12 decades of age that season, the elements is very bad, every day under the seafood. One day, my dad and I went to the roads, but had just achieved the 100 stream link, they experience a significant problems. Outdoor patio bombarded, not previous times. I said: "Dad, do not take to the roads the next day and then go" but my dad strongly to go, I had to pay attention to him. I believed my dad would bring me in previous times, no one believed he let his previous. Then, I have problems breathing and swore: "what my father!" If not completed, and my dad provided me a punch in the experience, said solemnly: "This problems can not help a community how do you do." I did not say anything at complete boost, rips loading down. Father going for walks before side, I go in the returning. After 30 minutes, and lastly stepped that link. When I saw his attempt to complete this risky link, and I am satisfied. This is the disappointment I experienced in my child decades. Another time, I want to sign up in the fictional activity of the first key pad. In farmville, I experienced a lot of disappointment, when I get into the evaluation area, but also to present themselves. Gone, gone, completed, this over. In peacetime, my Mandarin is not excellent, how may be in the evaluation area, presenting themselves? Feelings, such as going to the surge of rounds. The dad saw the way I fear, they said to me: "I believe that this problems does not disrupt my girl." Observed these terms I will quell their own. 'Yang Yu Qin,' Yeah! To me. How to do, I cowardly to take a position on the level to present myself. See the satisfied look of the dad, I yelled fully to present myself. When the viewers rush into applause, I am grateful that Yo! But not last, but neglected when I perform 50 percent the tune piece, the level I do not know what to do, I want to evade to power it all. Hou time dad said to me:'' initiatives does not mean to provide up and will fail'' and heard these terms, I did not evade to power it, but the guts to deal with it, the second Taiwan under rush into thunderous applause. Everyone will experience drawbacks, he is like a big stone, awaiting you to perform it. When I experience drawbacks, my dad at my part, he does not section to assist me, let me become a more powerful individual. My buddies, you, as you experience drawbacks, had family members to go along with you, and stone are awaiting you to combat it! Bulgari jewelry workmanship is very fine, very smooth and the design lines, Bulgari platinum bracelet and replica bvlgari gold bracelet and imitation Bulgari gold bracelet so that a large part of women whom are crazy.

没有评论:

发表评论